Sales Development Representative
Gone are the days of traditional funeral services. After.com is an internet-first funeral home with a simple and straightforward process. This allows families to make arrangements entirely online or over the phone. We believe in simplicity, transparency, and, ultimately, providing a better consumer experience.
We are growing and expanding rapidly, currently serving six dates and expanding in the upcoming months. We’re looking for the next Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic team and help us continue to grow and exceed our goals.
The SDR position contacts and qualifies hot and warm leads looking to pre-arrange their funeral services. Every lead that comes in must be nurtured and contacted to schedule an appointment with one of our licensed pre-planning agents.
There is zero cold-calling in this role. All leads have submitted their information online and expressed interest in our service before contacting them.
Read our reviews - we deliver an A+ experience 100% of the time: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/after.com
Base salary is $40,000/year. OTE is $60,000/year.
This is an in-office position, based out of our Provo, Utah office.
- Previous sales experience is preferred
- 1+ years of Sales/Appointment Setting
- Comfortable on the phone
- Comfortable making outbound calls
- Able to quickly learn and adopt new tools and technology - as an internet-based service, we have a lot of tools!
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Outreach to hot/warm leads
- Follow up with existing leads
- Schedule qualified appointments
- Communicate our unique value proposition
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Motivated - willing to work hard and succeed
- Self-starter -- able to work autonomously and perform above expectations
- People-oriented - enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High-stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Startup experience -- experience or understanding of high-growth startup company environments a plus
Does this role sound like a great fit? Come be a part of our team and help us disrupt the funeral industry.