Director of Revenue Operations
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
Branch is looking for a highly experienced Director of Revenue Operations to join our leadership team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing the revenue-generating activities across all functional areas of the organization. You will develop and implement strategies that drive revenue growth, operational efficiency, and profitability.
- Manage CRM systems and sales automation tools, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Manage Go-To-Market processes that ensure/enhance data cleanliness through all tools and systems.
- Set up and maintain the process for marketing: Lead scoring, Lead to Deal Flow, and Deal attribution
- Create and maintain sales reports and dashboards in all GTM tools
- Implement revenue management best practices to improve operational efficiency
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, product, and finance teams to achieve revenue targets
- Identify areas for growth and develop plans to maximize revenue potential
- Analyze data to identify actionable insights to support sales strategy and growth.
- Co-Own the creation of Ideal Customer Profile and Expansion Customer scoring
- Refine Deal process from end to end to maximize efficiency and data
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Revenue Operations or a related field
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data sets and identify trends
- Proven experience in developing and executing revenue strategies
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the financial technology industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hubspot experience a plus
- Remote-first work environment (domestic US)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, Great Places to Work, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about
Something looks off?