Customer Success Manager - Implementations
Branch is on a mission to help working Americans grow financially. We do this by helping companies accelerate payments and empower working Americans with accessible, fee-free financial services. We’re committed to building and delivering more inclusive and transparent financial products.
Come join our team as we develop new ways to improve the lives of working Americans. Our mission starts with empowering our own employees. Have a great idea? Share it today and it might just get implemented tomorrow. As a team member at Branch, your voice and creativity can directly impact the product and company. We not only attract great talent from across the country, but also build teams to help that talent to thrive. That means valuing a diversity of opinions and working styles, while creating a shared belief in innovation, initiative, and winning together.
As a Customer Success Manager on the Implementation team, you will play a critical role in ensuring the immediate success of our customers by leading them through a well orchestrated onboarding process. You'll be responsible for onboarding, training, and providing general technical guidance to our valued customers. This role requires strong communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own and manage the onboarding process for assigned accounts
- Accountable to revenue attainment on new logo bookings through user and product adoption
- Prioritize and manage a high volume of projects, collaborating with various internal teams to deliver a cohesive customer experience
- Understand and consult on product and industry best practices, tailoring the onboarding experience to the unique needs of each customer
- Partner with co-marketing on custom campaigns to drive adoption and product awareness within accounts
- Maintain comprehensive internal and external documentation on all accounts, and contribute to the maintenance of onboarding playbooks and internal technical documentation
- Partner with Sales and Account Management to ensure continuity and seamless transitions throughout the customer journey
- Provide regular project updates to key stakeholders and executive management, escalating challenges and roadblocks when necessary
Qualifications (Must have):
- 1-3 years of SaaS and/or FinTech experience in an implementation, onboarding, consulting, or project management capacity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrates the ability to explain concepts in a simple and effective manner
- Experience executing implementation best practices and contributing to process improvements across a high volume of concurrent projects
- The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and communicate technical issues in a systematic and accurate manner
- The ability to anticipate and mitigate potential issues and risks that may occur during the onboarding process
Qualifications (Nice to have)
- FinTech industry experience
- Experience with API and file-based integrations
- CRM familiarity, specifically HubSpot
- Understanding of data analysis and reporting tools
- Work from anywhere (domestic USA)
- Branch-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible time off
- Paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
Working at Branch
Headquartered in Minneapolis but with employees located all throughout the US, Branch emphasizes transparency, accountability, and trust to create a collaborative environment where our product, engineering, marketing, customer support, customer success, and sales teams can all thrive together.
Our teamwork has enabled us to become an award-winning fintech company, with Branch’s innovation and workplace recognized across industries. Branch has been honored by the Webby Awards, Benzinga Fintech Awards, Fintech Breakthrough Awards, Top Workplaces USA, Great Places to Work, and EY Entrepreneur of the Year, Heartland, among others.
Learn more about our culture, approach, technology, and people here: https://www.branchapp.com/about
Branch is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.