Senior Paid Media Manager (Remote)
At Broadlume, we strive for successful outcomes for our clients and consistently find ways to be even more effective in our performance. While we have a fun and collaborative culture, we’re also committed to the work we do.
Our Senior Paid Media Manager will take ownership of providing actionable insights, technical direction and performance reporting on all digital marketing campaigns. You will work closely with our Account Management department heads to ensure your team is collaborating with account managers to provide client performance insights and opportunities while demonstrating our team's impact and value. You will be responsible for solving problems and synthesizing data, and continually learning new ways to help hundreds of small businesses market smarter. You’ll be helping to shape the future of our Paid Media division by sparking thoughtful leadership, while uniting the team around a shared vision they're excited to support.
**This is a full time, remote position**
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Launch and optimize digital campaigns (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads) at scale from start to end, inclusive but not limited to campaign scoping, creative input, and campaign implementation.
- Independently perform daily bid, budget, and creative optimizations to meet aggressive growth targets across all clients and retailers.
- Proactively increase the scale and effectiveness of campaign performance.
- Analyze and translate quantitative and/or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising and expanding campaigns.
- Assist with creating cross-functional reports on growth KPIs (CPAs, ROAS, etc.) and track performance to goals on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work closely with Broadlume’s Director of Digital Performance to drive strategy, scalability, performance and integrations as we run full steam towards big data, automation and machine learning.
- Join client calls when needed to provide additional support to client-facing account managers.
- Provide advice on industry trends and the competitive landscape to help clients achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value.
- Oversee overall digital strategy & ensure campaigns are continually kept up to date with best practices.
- Lead by example, diffusing your knowledge and experience across a team of 2+ developing Paid Media Managers
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a passion for and have 5+ years’ experience in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook advertising.
- You have at least 1 year of experience mentoring and training team members.
- You have experience managing 80-100 multi-channel (Google, Bing, Facebook) ad accounts .
- You have excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- You have the ability to process and understand data sets at scale and clearly articulate campaign status to management.
- You pursue flawless execution and can dive into the details, in addition to seeing the big-picture strategy and company goals.
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- You are an expert at creating a story with data and presenting it to the customer.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, 4% match)
- Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home + Remote Office Allowance
- Wellness Resources & Lifestyle Perks
- Calm Premium App Subscription
- Stock Option Plan
Who We Are:
Our mission at Broadlume is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital marketing for the flooring industry. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
At Broadlume, we are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email us at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Broadlume is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Something looks off?