Senior Account Executive (SaaS)- Selling in to Retail / Fashion / CPG
Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for helping Inspectorio grow its revenue by working directly with prospective client organizations to identify unresolved pains and unrealized business impacts, driving sales of Inspectorio SaS products that will resolve and address those areas effectively.
You will be have the opportunity to work with some of the World's largest leading brands and retailers across the United States. You will demonstrate a high level of expertise and credibility to assist in closing strategic opportunities. You will collaborate across multiple teams and departments within Inspectorio to ensure there is effective strategic and operational alignment to support sales efforts. You will leverage data and effective analysis to identify obstacles and potential risks to achieving revenue goals successfully, and you will proactively develop, communicate, and execute corrective plans to course correct as needed.
- Predictably grow revenue by closing opportunities with prospective client organizations
- Contribute substantially to Inspectorio achieving its annual revenue targets and organizational growth plans
- Set prospective clients up to succeed with Inspectorio by recommending the best products and packages to address their pains and desired impacts
- Position the business to achieve revenue goals by securing new ARR from prospective clients
- Be accountable for ensuring you meet your revenue quota consistently
- Stay up to date on all Product and major Industry developments
- Manage and drive conversations with prospective clients from Discovery and demo stages through the proposal and contract execution stages
- Successfully diagnose clients through meetings, emails, and online research
- Successfully prescribe an impactful solution and be able to convince the client of the impact
- Ensure a frictionless, successful handoff of new clients to the Inspectorio Account Management and Customer Success Team
- Collaborate with Account Management throughout the relationship with a new client when necessary to ensure any obstacles to managing the relationship successfully are removed
- Lead client through the buying process to obtain a signed Proposal as efficiently as possible
- Maintain clear and updated documentation on all information gathered during client discussions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Development, Sales Enablement, Revenue Operations Marketing, Account Management, Customer Success, and Product teams to maintain strategic alignment and effective execution of revenue growth efforts
- Engage with Senior and Executive Leadership to provide timely, objective evaluations of progress toward achieving KPI’s and communicate plans and strategies to ensure targets are met or exceeded clearly
- Gather market requirements through direct customer input and provide input for future product offerings
- At least Bachelor degree-professional degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5+ years of client-facing experience in b2b SaaS environment, preferably selling in to Enterprise Retail Clients
- Ability to confidently sell to C-suite and possessing high-level executive presence
- Proven track record of hunting new business and meeting or exceeding individual sales targets
- Experience selling complex products with long sales cycles
- Consultative sales skillset and an ability to construct and articulate a strong business case and clear ROI
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a rapidly evolving environment
- Autonomous drive for success
- Ability to collaborate within internal, cross-functional, and cross-cultural teams
- Experience using Sales tools such as Hubspot, LinkedIn, etc.
- Understanding of global sourcing and/ or supply chain industry is highly advantageous
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.