Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, we’ve grown to over 300 Inspectorians globally in 6 years and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
Challenging ourselves through our commitment to life-time learning is in our DNA. Thus, we’re always in pursuit of raising the bar and delivering high-quality products to our customers.
Inspectorio is looking for a Product Designer who excels in creating user-focused, visually appealing designs.
This role is perfect for a design all-rounder who can thrive in a remote, culturally diverse team and navigate the complexities of product design — from user research to interaction design and visual design.
If you have a knack for asking the right questions, advocating for your design solutions, and producing work that strikes the balance between simplicity and functionality, you're who we're looking for!
About our Team
You'll be joining a collaborative design environment that includes 3 other Product Designers, 2 UX Researchers, and a UX Writer. Your ability to work well with others, share insights, and learn from your teammates is vital for success in this role.
- Work in close alignment with Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders to craft exceptional product features and improvements.
- Lead end-to-end design projects from user research through ideation to pixel-perfect deliverables.
- Advocate for your design choices while building consensus across a wide array of stakeholders.
- Proactively seek out design gaps and opportunities, independently taking action as needed.
- Engage in user research efforts, both in-house and remote, to deeply understand user behaviors, needs, and motivations.
- Partner effectively with your design team, contributing to an evolving design system and design best practices.
- Portfolio Requirement: A compelling portfolio showcasing your best work, emphasizing your design process, decision-making, and impact. Note: Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Communication: Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in product design within cross-functional teams.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in Figma and other design tools. Basic understanding of front-end coding languages (HTML, CSS, JS) is a bonus.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to work autonomously.
- Cultural Fit: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multicultural and remote environment. Process: Familiarity with agile methods and tools such as Confluence, Slack, and Jira.
- Ability to advocate for your design solutions, particularly for complex, high-load interfaces.
- A knack for simplifying complex interfaces without compromising functionality.
- Understanding of how and why to test design solutions, leveraging user research insights effectively.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.