Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, we’ve grown to over 300 Inspectorians globally in 6 years and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
Challenging ourselves through our commitment to life-time learning is in our DNA. Thus, we’re always in pursuit of raising the bar and delivering high-quality products to our customers.
What you'll do
As a People Partner supporting our Product Team and leading on performance management and learning & development initiatives, you will play a pivotal role in fostering a high-performance culture, and ensuring our team members have the support they need to excel. This role is a unique blend of HR expertise and business partnership, aimed at driving organizational excellence through people-centric initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with leaders and line managers and cross-functional teams to align people strategies with business objectives, offering expert insights and guidance so they can manage their teams effectively throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to leaders and line managers, enabling them to become effective leaders who inspire and develop their teams.
- Act as a change agent, championing a culture of innovation, agility, and remote-first collaboration.
- Collaborate with other People Partners and functions to ensure seamless execution of people strategies and programs.
- Analyze HR metrics to identify trends, providing data-driven insights that inform strategic decision-making.
- Facilitate New Employee onboarding process to ensure they feel welcome, ready, and help them integrate successfully.
- Act as a point of contact for employee inquiries, addressing concerns related to People policies, procedures, benefits, and remote work arrangements.
- Organize/support employee engagement events and activities.
- Drive initiatives to measure and enhance employee performance, establishing clear frameworks for goal-setting, regular feedback, and performance evaluations.
- Develop and execute L&D programs that foster continuous growth at all levels
- Other tasks as assigned by the direct managers.
- At least 2+ years of experience in HR Business Partnership. Ideally, in an international tech start-up/scale-up environments
- Experience in supporting multiple People Functions - Learning and Development, Performance and Talent Management, Rewards, and People Operations
- Ability to partner with business leaders, provide strategic HR guidance, and influence others at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.