Customer Success Manager - Mandarin speaker required
Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
Customer Success Manager will be mainly responsible for providing consultation and technical support to customers through online communication or telephone, and timely communicating with other teams (Product and Development team) about customer feedbacks so as to drive product development and innovation, which help providing better services to customers.
- Independently manage a list of organizations including their training/onboarding, renewal and adoption
- Conduct trainings and schedule meetings with clients to address their questions or concerns
- Propose, develop, and execute adoption plans and corrective action plans for customers
- Support user questions/concerns via email support and chat support channels
- Escalate and follow-up on system issues/bugs until successful resolution
- Field and communicate client feedback via Support channels to appropriate internal teams to help drive the user-centric evolution of Inspectorio
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Support Teams and across other teams (Product and Development team) to use customer feedback to drive product development and innovation.
- Execute tasks according to defined processes and procedures consistently.
- 2-5 year working experience in customer success or related role
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is required for this role
- Presents very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution purposes.
- Utilize forward-thinking to implement creative ways to solve complex customer challenges.
- Please submit your resume in English
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and utilize data to drive insights related to product, user education, and support improvements.
- Ability to make timely decisions and have sound judgment.
- Ability to collaborate within internal, cross-functional and cross-cultural teams (e.g. product management, other customer success team members, customer support, sales and operations) to deliver effective solutions to customers
- Strong individual contributor with a commitment to the customer
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.