Airport Customer Service Agent -Part Time - Duluth, MN
The biggest airlines in the world trust Landline to power their last mile connectivity. Landline's industry-first platform allows airlines to leverage the seamlessness and affordability of ground transportation to add sustainable, dynamic new routes to their networks without sacrificing on quality or customer experience. Today, Landline operates multimodal networks on behalf of American, United, and Sun Country Airlines. We're backed by top tier venture and travel investors and are fundamentally reshaping the way every consumer thinks about the travel day.
Care for our communities. Be obsessive about the needs of our customers. Take care of each other and ourselves. Operate with kindness, integrity, and ingenuity.
We are seeking part-time Customer Service Agents to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting customers at Duluth International Airport in a welcoming and professional manner.
- Greet customers and provide information about our services
- Assist customers with the boarding process
- Answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns
- Enter passenger information into reservations systems
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Load and remove customer baggage from Landline vehicles and baggage carousels
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Landline’s products and services
- Carry out Ground Security Coordinator functions when needed
- All other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Experience working with an airline Passenger Service System is preferred
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn new systems and be flexible in tough situations
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
This is a Safety-Sensitive Position subject to random drug and alcohol testing under FAA guidelines:
- Must complete a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to comply with company security requirements
- Must successfully complete TSA-mandated criminal background check to qualify for access privileges to the airport security identification display area (SIDA)
- Comprehensive benefits and PTO plan including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), disability, parental leave and Company-paid life insurance benefits for full-time employees
- Paid sick leave for part-time employees
- Flight benefit privileges with our partner airlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.