production manager - hybrid
about the production manager role:
The Production Manager oversees all shoots and deliverables for key client account(s). They are responsible for reaching the client’s goals and facilitating a successful workflow from pre-production to final asset delivery.
They serve as the client’s main point person and are responsible for nurturing a positive relationship. The Production Manager creates and maintains the production schedule, coordinates all crew and resources and monitors the progress and quality of the assets.
soona’s Production Managers are entrepreneurially minded with a goal to expand the value of the account, improve efficiency and quality over time and facilitate a positive experience for the client and internal teams.
this is a full-time hybrid position located in denver or minneapolis, that reports to the Sr. Director of Marketplace.. we believe a hybrid work environment allows our crew to have a balance of productive and innovative work spaces. occasionally coming into the office allows for collaboration and offers opportunity to bring out your inner creative! this role will come into the office on Tuesday’s for collaboration day and a second day that’s up to each team.
soona makes it possible for brands to create professional photo and video starting at $39. our studios give customers a playground for creating their content and our online platform makes it possible for any product company in the world to experience a virtual shoot. we are creating a fast casual content revolution!
Key responsibilities include:
- Client onboarding
- Account management
- Monthly pipeline management and shoot planning
- Managing full pre-production
- Creative briefing
- Live shoot success
- Post-production and asset delivery
an ideal candidate can:
- manage the client expectations, timelines and deliverables from start to finish
- ensure success across full process pre-production, live shoot, post-production and asset delivery
- produce shoots by auditing shot lists, scheduling talent and auditing creative needs
- meet deadlines and exceed expectations determined by the client’s priorities and the scope of work outlined in the contract
- collaborate with all studio teams to coordinate shoots (scheduling, pro services, models, etc.)
- field requests and feedback, organize efficiently and execute the shoots
- plan and execute recurring client status and internal check-ins
- generate regular progress reports for clients and internal teams
- quickly resolve or escalate client satisfaction issues
- identify strategic upsell/renewal opportunities
- optimize or develop more efficient processes through analysis and working across teams
- communicate with the internal teams regularly to hear feedback and discuss ways to improve
has experience in:
- 5+ years experience high-touch client management and collaboration
- 5+ years in photo and video production
- E-commerce photography standards
- exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- analytical mindset, skilled at data input and reporting analysis
- thrives in a fast-pace, ever-changing startup environment
- B.A. in relevant field
- Amazon-specific experience is a plus
- proficient with G-Suite and project management tools
we can offer:
- strong starting salary: $75,000 - $95,000
- benefits & perks + unlimited pto + intentional culture
- really badass headshots
- share their favorite twitter or instagram feed in their cover letter
our hiring philosophy:
at soona, we look for representation across all intersectionalities of identities, specifically within underrepresented groups. it is these differences that push us towards innovation, curiosity, and success in our business. we believe in providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws or regulations in the locations we operate.