enterprise coordinator for post production (hybrid) - Denver or Minneapolis
about the enterprise coordinator for post production:
an expert of editing workflows and project management - the enterprise coordinator oversees all post production operations and SOPs for soona’s most premiere clients.
this position will coordinate all post production operations for our enterprise clients. duties in this position include - assisting in the development of standard operating procedures for our editors, creating workflows centered around organization, file and media management as well as performing quality checks on all incoming assets for a successful delivery. this person will also be responsible for collaborating with various teams and stakeholders working directly with our enterprise clients. a successful candidate knows the photo editing process, has a discerning eye for quality, and is able to provide an expert voice to help guide our editors.
this is a hybrid, contract position (effective dates: January 2nd, 2024 - March 1st, 2024), located in Denver or Minneapolis, that reports directly to the assistant director of post production. we believe a hybrid work environment allows our crew to have a balance of productive and innovative work spaces. occasionally coming into the office allows for collaboration and offers opportunity to bring out your inner creative! this role will come into the office on Tuesday’s for collaboration day and a second day that’s up to each team, if located in Denver or Minneapolis. those living near our other studio locations may be required to go into the office, twice a week, in the future.
an ideal candidate can:
- create post production SOPs and workflows for each new enterprise client
- collaborate with various teams working with our enterprise clients
- brief and train editors on enterprise workflows
- manage files and media with bespoke naming conventions and organization
- analyze and critique incoming edits for the highest level of quality control
- edit and create test images for enterprise clients as needed
- answer questions related to the post production process for our enterprise clients
has experience in:
- coordinating and overseeing a creative post production environment
- experience with pro photo editing and videos from concept to finalization
- 5+ years of e-commerce standards by working in or around the creative production industry
- 5+ years of the Adobe Suite (Lightroom, Premiere, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, After Effects) and workflows
- creating SOPs and workflows
- a high level of self direction
- expert in communication
- photography and/or videography
- collaborating and leading creative workflows
we can offer:
- effective contract dates: January 2nd, 2024 - March 1st, 2024
- 24 hours a week minimum
- potential contract to hire!
- submit a link to their post production portfolio exhibiting their expertise in editing and image retouching
- share their favorite instagram feed in their cover letter
our hiring philosophy:
at soona, we look for representation across all intersectionalities of identities, specifically within underrepresented groups. it is these differences that push us towards innovation, curiosity, and success in our business. we believe in providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by laws or regulations in the locations we operate.
this means that timelines of processes may be impacted, depending on our applicant pools.