Graphic Design Intern
Software Engineering, Design
Denver, CO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Headquartered out of Denver, CO, we’re a small but mighty team on a mission to be the best and easiest way to learn at work.
We imagine a world where learning happens in the flow of work. Where employees maximize the minutes of their lives. Where knowledge is contextual, personalized and instantly accessible. Where learning at work is as easy and joyful as it is in our personal lives. This is the future we’re building at Spekit.
Say goodbye to distracted zoom training sessions and lengthy LMS courses your teams will forget! Instead, Spekit takes all of your training & enablement - for applications, processes, sales playbooks, SOPs and more and embeds that training directly in your employees’ tools & workflows, right when and where they need them. Whether that’s a walkthrough to guide you through creating a quote in Salesforce or a competitor battle card to handle an objection in email, Spekit is your learning companion every step of the way. The world’s most innovative companies including Uber Freight, Outreach, Snowflake, Southwest Airlines and Udemy leverage Spekit to accelerate onboarding, drive tool adoption, increase productivity, remove the friction of change management and fuel the growth of their employees - from anywhere.
With $60M in VC funding from top venture firms including Craft Ventures, Bonfire Ventures, Renegade Partners and the Foundry Group, Spekit is the ride you’ll want to be on.
As the Graphic Design Intern, you will report to our Senior Art Director, working with a passionate team to engage audiences through visually captivating designs and contribute to the overall creative vision of our brand. You will work cross-functionally with product marketing, customer success, sales and our marketing team to create impactful visual experiences that resonate with our target audience and elevate our brand presence across various platforms and mediums. We are looking for a versatile intern-level designer who wants to gain experience across the marketing function — and who is curious and willing to learn.
What you’ll do:
- Design visually compelling graphics, including illustrations, website designs, presentation, templates, business collateral, one-sheets, and more
- Help maintain and update the company's visual assets, ensuring consistent branding across all channels
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure effective communication and alignment on project objectives
- Take part in feedback sessions and implement revisions based on constructive criticism
- Complete all tasks within the timeline, follow internal review and approval processes, and ensure the quality of the final product
What you’ll need to be successful:
- You have a passion for pursuing a degree and/or career in Marketing Design!
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, color theory, and visual hierarchy
- Proficiency in design applications such as Adobe Suite, Figma, Canva, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Strong organizational skills, capable of multitasking and managing diverse projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Curiosity to learn and develop new skills, propose innovative solutions, and a willingness to experiment
- A portfolio showcasing your design skills and creative projects is required
- Preferred experience in animation
Things we value, culture-wise:
Grit & Growth. We run towards challenges. If something seems unsolvable, it unleashes our persistence, our creativity, and our ability to move through uncertainty to create a solution.
Simple yet Spektacular. We’re in the early stages of building something really great and that requires a lot of hands on deck and a focus on execution. In this journey, we uncover joy in simplicity, obsess over the experience, pivot quickly and always reach for excellence.
Tenacity. The endless pursuit of customer love! We believe in collaboration, transparency, integrity, trust, listening, doing what is right, and always going above and beyond for our team and customers.
Belonging. We strive to build a company culture inclusive of all voices, differences of opinions, and the permission to be our authentic selves. We accept and celebrate what makes us unique and connects us to one another.
Enjoy the Journey. Love what you do and who you do it with! We embrace joy and kindness and we bring our authentic selves to work each day. We seek to share our optimism and compassion with everyone around us.
About the Team
At Spekit, we strive to be the change we seek. And the change we seek is a wealth of diversity in technology and the workplace. As a company with two female founders, we know that diverse and inclusive cultures drive innovative results. We’ve committed as an organization to elevate underrepresented minorities in technology through awareness, partnerships and even hosting our own scholarships to do our part in changing the status quo. If this sounds like the right place for you, we'd love to chat!
See more open positions at Spekit
Something looks off?